When Good Goes Wrong
The human intestinal tract is an intricate system that participates in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Beyond these well-known functions, the intestines are extremely important to overall well-being because of their role in maintaining immune health. The large intestine is naturally filled with billions of microbes that provide protection against invading pathogens and help breakdown potentially toxic undigested food matter. Without the proper balance and activity of these beneficial bacteria, the digestive system and the immune system would not function appropriately, leaving the body susceptible to infection.
Candida albicansis usually a harmless yeast present in the body. However, stress, in the form of modern lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, excessive sugar consumption, environmental pollutants, and pharmaceutical drugs, including antibiotics and oral contraceptives, can wreak havoc on the balance of microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
Candida, being an opportunistic organism, will flourish under these adverse conditions. And whenCandida is anchored to the intestinal tract, intestinal leakage and immune disorders may result. Human cells respond to Candida overgrowth in the same way they respond to infection. The immune response, often causing disruptions in the lining of the gastrointestinal system, can cause fatigue, discomfort, bloating, diarrhea, cramping, and even nausea.
Candida removal is the logical first step toward effective intestinal cleansing. Ironically, the same treatment used to address Candida overgrowth, may cause conditions that welcome recurrence. Antibiotics are currently the main therapeutic agents used in treatment of Candida overgrowth, however, recurrence of infection, side effects, and secondary infections are very common. It is clear that intestinal and urogenital microflora play a central role in maintaining the health and well-being of humans. Therefore, the use of supplemental probiotics to replace or augment natural bacterial populations is gradually achieving acceptance.
Floracor-GI for Candida Yeast Cleanse
Floracor-GI® is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, mainly Candida.
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
- SEBiotic® is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
- EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at bedtime. For best results, take capsules on an empty stomach – 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal with 8 oz. of water.
Doses may be increased to 3 or more capsules twice a day to increase the Candida cleansing benefits, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Floracor-GI may be taken with food to function solely as a probiotic; however, taking Floracor-GI on an empty stomach will enhance the systemic cleansing effects of the product.
Directions: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at bedtime on an empty stomach. Take capsules 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal with 8 oz. of water. Store in cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat. Keep out of the reach of children.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.