Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
Massage can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Massage is not a luxury, it's medicine. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and I will establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
The Benefits Of Massage
An experienced massage therapist can:
• Alleviate Pain
• Increase flexibility
• Relieve migraine and tension headache pain
• Reduce spasms and cramping
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
• Lessen depression and anxiety symptoms
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
• Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
• Release endorphins that work as the body's natural painkiller
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
• Ease medication dependence
A Powerful Ally
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related; Perhaps nothing ages us faster than high stress.
Massage has been clinically proven to:
• Decrease anxiety
• Enhance sleep quality.
• Increase energy.
• Improve concentration.
• Increase circulation.
• Reduce fatigue.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage.